Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January

Alright, so I know it's been awhile since I last wrote, but there have been many things going on since then. So to sum up, since my last post, we have found out that.... We are having a baby girl! Bryce and I are so thrilled (and I thought just finding out we were pregnant was fun enough). So I now get my own little fashion accessory ;) Anyway, we will be naming her Yazmin Kynne. Bryce came up with the middle, but it kinda flows and he wanted to do the Hispanic spelling (go figure right...I love you honey). But I absolutely love the name spelled with a Y and Z. SO cute right? Well I was thinking about New Year's Resolutions, which is like the big thing for the first week of January. It's more of a to do list for that first week haha. so my New Year's Resolutions for this year will be (in order) :
1. Get a job to help support my family
2. Get through the rest of my pregnancy without complications
3. Have a healthy baby
4. Catch a bigger Large Mouth Bass than Bryce (that's more of a goal than anything haha)
5. Lose the baby weight I gained by October/November
Anyway, feel free to share your New Year's Resolutions with us all

I was also thinking the other day of doing a funny post which will be before this one for all the pregnant ladies :)
I hope you all are having a fun New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment