Wednesday, April 18, 2012

March/April A much needed update!!

It's been an eventful couple months as of late. Yasmynn is kicking like crazy and growing strong. We did get a little preterm labor scare at the beginning of March but, it just turned out to be a bladder infection (not surprised there). But other then that...all is well. Bryce and I went to California March 30- April 4. It was so fun! Since the baby will be coming around the time of our anniversary, we decided to take this time to celebrate, as well as take a babymoon, because who knows when we'll be able to go on a trip again
.
The disgusting looking sea urchin Bryce ate.




 Feeding the seagulls Cheetos :)
 Teasing the seagulls on the Redondo Beach Pier, because we're weird like that.

 The waves were huge!

 A day at the beach, I got FRIED! To say the least.


 We had the wonderful opportunity to attend a session at the LA Temple :)



 As for updates, we have been (well it's more Bryce) trying to get together a garden :) So far it's going good and we can't wait for all the produce we are going to get. We've planted tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, melons, strawberries, carrots, beans, peas, beets, radish's, and like a ton more! It has been so fun to think about how much food we'll have and the plus about it is, how healthy we'll be! We also got a new car. We got a VW Jetta and we looooove it. As for this month in April, I can't believe how fast time has flown!

 My potted plants.
 A belly shot :)
 The new car!! Kind of a bad picture though...

 Easter was a great holiday that Bryce and I got to spend with both families. We had brunch with my family and I played a special quartet number in my parents ward, then we went up to my lovely sister-in-laws house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt for the entire Schall clan.

David and Alice. Our wonderful friends from Germany!
AND... Another belly shot...So. Sick. Of. Being. Pregnant.




I also had a baby shower last week which was so fun! My lovely sister Heather was in town and so my mom and Heather threw me a wonderful shower. Yasmynn got some darling baby things, which I can't wait to use. It's crazy how much stuff you need for a newborn! It blows my mind on how little time we have left to wait for her to get her. The earliest I could have her is May 18 which blows my mind. I guess I'll have to amp up my walking to get myself dilated haha. Anyway, life is great and we can't wait to have a new addition to our family! I hope that everyone had a fabulous March/April/Easter/Start to spring!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fun update and the great photos! If you need to rid of some produce...don't forget us up here in Cedar! Haha!! Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete